[R] Upgrade R program (version 2.6.2) ???

Nidhi Kohli nidhik at umd.edu
Fri Feb 6 16:50:22 CET 2009

Hi All,

I downloaded the R program (version 2.6.2) in last Jan 2008. I now want to upgrade the program to its latest version, but I don't want to go through the process of deleting the existing version and downloading the new version. This is because my existing R program has numerous packages that I downloaded for my research work. I want to upgrade my R program with those packages in it. Is there a way I can do this? I would appreciate if someone can help me in this issue.

Thank you

Regards
Nidhi