[R] Upgrade R program (version 2.6.2) ???

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 6 17:27:00 CET 2009

Please don't post twice to different versions of the same address.

r-help at r-project.org
r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch

are the *same* list.  A few posters always send to both.

Despite reading this twice, we don't have the information we asked for
in the posting guide.  If this is Windows or Mac OS X, see the
appropriate FAQ.  For other platforms, this is discussed frequently in
the list archives.