[R] Joint test

Hein Goemans hgoemans at mail.rochester.edu
Fri Feb 6 23:26:09 CET 2009

Dear John,

Thank you very much. Yes, I think this should do it. The basic hypothesis
is to test whether the outcome of war (win, lose, draw) has a different
effect on different regime types. In other words, are leaders of some
regime types more "sensitive" to the outcome of war than others.

It seems to work great for one set of models, but I get an error message in
another. I will try to figure this out. Thanks very much indeed for your
help.

Best, Hein.

--On Friday, February 06, 2009 4:41 PM -0500 John Fox <jfox at mcmaster.ca>