[R] Unadulterated plot

James Nicolson jlnicolson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 23:29:11 CET 2009

To all,

Apologies if this question has already been asked but I can't find anything. I can't seem to think of more specific search terms. I want to display/create a file of a pure plot with a specific height and width. I want to utilise every single pixel inside the axes. I do not want to display any margins, legends, axes, titles or spaces around the edges. Is this possible? Additionally, the plot I am working with is a filled.contour plot and I can not remove the legend? How can I do this?

Kind Regards,
James