[R] Unadulterated plot

James Nicolson jlnicolson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:22:27 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I have looked at the beginners documentation and
while there are options to configure various aspects of the plot none of
them seem to have the desired effect. I have managed to ensure that the
plot fills the space vertically with no margins, no axes etc (using
mai=c(0,0,0,0)). However, horizontally there remains a margin to the
right that pads the space between the filled.contour and its legend.
I've tried options to par and filled.contour but I can't seem to remove
the legend.

Kind Regards,
James