[R] which zip file is the emulator package?

eric lee ericlee100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:33:14 CET 2009

Hi, Duncan.  I choose 'package' then ''install package' and tried 6
different U.S. mirrors.  The message I always get is:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/bin/windows/contrib/2.7
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.7
Error in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1], dependencies = NA,
type = type) :
  no packages were specified
In addition: Warning message:
In open.connection(con, "r") :
  unable to connect to 'cran.r-project.org' on port 80.

I assume it's something on my end because I've been having
connectivity issues here.

Thanks again for your help.

eric