[R] runif limited precision

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at verizon.net
Sat Jan 3 00:21:47 CET 2009

I would have to agree with Duncan on this.  Besides, if you are doing
something where having only 2^32 distinct values is a problem, you probably
should be "working through" ALL of the documentation on random number
generation in R.  But that is just my 4 cents worth (inflation :-).

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA