[R] Sweave in LATEX

Mr Derik mr418 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 15:03:52 CET 2009

Hello

I have been setting up my computer to run Sweave. I have got the whole thing
working on example files, except that my MikTex returns an "Undefined
Control Sequence" error for \Sexpr and my output file contains verbatim code
sequences at the apropriate point in the text rather than the R output. The
rest of the output file is fine with tables, R code sequences and figures in
the right place and correctly formatted. I have searched everywhere for
advice on what to do about this, any ideas would be gratefully received.