[R] Useful books for learning the R software and the S programming language

Carlos Guerra carlosguerra.amb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:27:56 CET 2009

Robert,

I have Peter's book and I think it can be a very good place to start
from... dispite the discount... :)

If you like spatial analysis you can try to look for Roger Bivand et
al. "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R", If you are into something
else try the "Use R" collection from Springer... you may find
something not that "pricey" that you can use.

Best regards
Carlos