[R] Is it possible for R to import a SigmaPlot file?

Bernardo Rangel Tura tura at centroin.com.br
Fri Jan 23 10:39:46 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 14:58 -0800, Jason Rupert wrote:
> I recently received a Sigmaplot file (*.jnb)from a customer and would like to know if I can input it to a data frame and then manipulate the data in R.
>
> I did a search on Google and on RSeek (www.rseek.org), but did not get any good hits. Thank for any feedback and insight you can provide.
>
> P.S. Love the flexibility of R and would love to keep using it. Just wanting to know if this is possible. Thanks again.

Hi Jason,

I don't know sigmaplot, but I thing is possible export sigmaplot
database for other type of files.

If you export jnb file to csv file is possible read a database in R.

I will talk with a person work with me and  tonight I send other mail
with more details.
--
Bernardo Rangel Tura, M.D,MPH,Ph.D
National Institute of Cardiology