[R] Is it possible for R to import a SigmaPlot file?

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 16:31:39 CET 2009

Check the package 'foreign'. It can read data from SPSS,Minitab,SAS,Systat (sigmaplot is part of Systat) etc. I also use Sigmaplot and an easy workaround is to convert the sigmaplot file to csv or xls file and then read it into R.

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service