[R] Does anyone has this paper in pdf?

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Fri Jan 23 14:01:44 CET 2009

> Note there is a link to issues dealing with teaching material, and I'd
> imagine colleagues at your institution are likely to have the same access
> rights, so technically its just as easy to send them a link to download a
> paper themselves.

Hello,

On this point, I remember taking courses at university in which the
professor was not allowed to make and distribute copies of certain
articles for the students. However we were free to go and make the
copies (legally) ourselves.

There seems to be a point beyond which capitalism introduces more
inefficiencies into the market than it solves.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com