[R] Stat textbook recommendations?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Fri Jan 23 19:36:42 CET 2009

If you don't want to be on your own, and you are looking for more
statistics courses than you have available locally, Texas A&M University
statistics department offers some single courses, a 4-course
certificate, and an entire masters degree, all online, no campus visits
required.  I am in their masters program now.

Colorado State University offers similar things, also no campus visits
needed.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]