[R] getOptions("max.print") in R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:11:50 CEST 2009

Change the value with 'options':

max.print: integer, defaulting to 99999. print or show methods can
make use of this option, to limit the amount of information that is
printed, to something in the order of (and typically slightly less
than) max.print entries.

 Why would you want all 900,000 lines on the console?  You can save
with object with 'save'.  You might try "View" to see all the values.