[R] object ".trPaths" not found

Knut Krueger rh at krueger-family.de
Mon Jul 13 17:21:44 CEST 2009

Uwe Ligges schrieb:

> I have to admit that I have no idea what we are talking about here
> (yes, I tend to forget many things these days) - and you have not
> cited the original message, unfortunately (nor have you specifies R
> versions, Tinn-R versions and both OS versions, but just one) ...
>
> Best wishes,
> Uwe
Original question
rkevinburton at charter.net wrote:
> I am running an R script with Tinn-R (2.2.0.1) and I get the error
> message
 >
> Error in source(.trPaths[4], echo = TRUE, max.deparse.length = 150) :
>   object ".trPaths" not found
>
> Any solutions?
System

R 2.8.1
Tinn-R 2.2.02
windows Xp professional Servicepack 3

This combination works on my Pc without problems
And the code is working on the other system with Tinn-R problems
with the R-Editor without problems
so it seems to be a Tinn_R problem

but maybe anybody has a solution for that.

Regards Knut