[R] object ".trPaths" not found

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Mon Jul 13 21:15:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

using a variable named .trPaths is a feature and a frequent nuisance of
recent Tinn-R and also explained in the Tinn-R docs.

Solution 1:

In Tinn-R select the menu:

  R --> Configure --> and then "Temporarily" or "Permanent"

Solution 2:

Manually edit file <R-installation-directory>/etc/Rconfig.site

The minimal line to add is:

.trPaths <- paste(paste(Sys.getenv('APPDATA'), '\\Tinn-R\\tmp\\',
sep=''), c('', 'search.txt', 'objects.txt', 'file.r', 'selection.r',
'block.r', 'lines.r'), sep='')

Hope it helps

Thomas P.