[R] re ference

Derek Lacoursiere Derek.Lacoursiere at ufv.ca
Mon Jul 13 21:02:15 CEST 2009

Hello R users,

I have developed code in R that generates populations of non-overlapping
random polygons ("polygonal maps") for testing certain stereological
estimation methods.  I have tried to look for articles or papers online on
the generation of random polygonal maps and have found very little.  There
seems to be a much greater concern with generating single random polygons
rather than whole maps of random polygons.  Does anyone have an idea of
where I should look or what keywords to use in my search?

I really appreciate your patience with R novices like myself.