[R] Excel Export in a beauty way

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 3 14:54:19 CEST 2009

If you are working on Windows and Excel installed on the same machine
as R,
the rcom library by Thomas Baier gives you full programmability for
Excel From R.

You can control all the effect you want.

You also could use the RExcel addin for Excel
which allows to transfer date from R into Excel with Excel menus.
Then you can change everything you want in Excel manually or with VBA
macros.