[R] Help needed: Fraction for Histogram > 1 ???

charles78 huz88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:47:20 CEST 2009

It is not the case as you described.  In any case, the total area should be 1
and labeled fraction on y axis should be far less than 1, since I have more
than 10000 data points.  I also test differerent bin size by change the
break.

I draw the graph using only 1 group, the same result was obtained.

Any othe suggestion?

Charles.