[R] CI from svyquantile in survey package

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:08:41 CET 2009

This is a consequence of changes made to support multiple imputation, where extracting the standard errors was needed.  I will try to fix it. A work-around is to use lapply() and subset()

lapply(c("E","M","H"), function(s) svyquantile(~api99,subset(dclus1, stype==s), ci=TRUE,quantiles=0.5))

Thanks for reporting the problem.

       -thomas