[R] R Language Bloggers and Web Sites Owners

Wacek Kusnierczyk Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk at idi.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 31 13:45:46 CEST 2009

Ajay ohri wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Apologies in advance for non bloggers for the spam on the slightly off topic.
>
> This is an invitation to all R language bloggers to help spread the
> world at a forum where leading authors come together.
>
> Current only 1 R blogger is there- David Smith, from Revolution Computing.

no, there are (at least) two.

following the suggestions from a few r developers, i have created a blog
named 'Don't Use R!' [1] (well, they suggested a blog, not the title),
but there are no entries there so far.  the plan is to import into the
blog some of my comments posted on this list.

in case anyone gets furious, i intend to change the title to something
less antimarketing-ish when the blog really starts off.  (and fear not,
i'm not going to spread the world.)

best,
vQ

[1] http://dontuser.blogspot.com/