[R] where can I download package svIO?

Dagmar Orlikowski dagmar.orlikowski at kompetenz-wasser.de
Wed Nov 18 14:25:02 CET 2009

Hello,

today I upgraded R to 2.10 and Tinn-R to 2.3.3.1.
Tinn-R needs the package svIO, but it is not available anymore on the
package lists.
Every session I start R and chose the CRAN-Mirror I receive the following
warning:

Bitte einen CRAN Spiegel für diese Sitzung auswählen ---
Warnmeldung:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package ‘svIO’ is not available
Lade Tcl/Tk Interface ... fertig
Fehler in library(svIO) : es gibt kein Paket 'svIO'

I found a similar problem for svMisc a few weeks ago
(http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg74057.html).
Will there be a new svIO-package the next weeks or is it included anywhere
elso now?

Thanks for your help,
dagmar