[R] where can I download package svIO?

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Wed Nov 18 15:02:07 CET 2009

Hello,

All svXXXX packages are undergoing a major revision that makes them
incompatible for some functions with the previous ones (among them,
functions that were used by Tinn-R. However, Tinn-R is now supposed to
use its own TinnR packages that uses its own version of the old
functions, so that refarctoring of new ones is possible.

On CRAN, you find this description:

TinnR: Resources of Tinn-R GUI/Editor for R Environment

Implements a set of customized functions, adapted from svIDE, svMisc and
svIO packages of Philippe Grosjean, necessary to Tinn-R GUI/Editor for R
environment
Version: 	1.0.3
Depends: 	R (? 2.6.0), utils, tcltk, Hmisc, R2HTML
Published: 	2009-02-10