[R] Urgently needed Exercise solutions related to PracticalData Analysis Using R Statisctial Software

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Sun Oct 4 05:35:27 CEST 2009

This person has probably mistaken "expelsior" for "excelsior."

However, be that as it may, I am personally annoyed by your statement,
David, in which you indicate that you believe this to be an MBA/business
school problem, especially since the delinquent clearly indicates in his
post - for which YOU have provided the link - that he is a computer science
student, and also because it is presented without any evidence (which is
particularly ironic because this list is for helping with a program that
analyzes "evidence"). I say that with the full consciousness and great
respect that I have for your numerous, very helpful contributions to this
list and, personally, to problems I had, but I don't think that this uppity
disciplinary attitude is appropriate.

Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus