[R] Ubuntu, Revolutions, R

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:48:49 CEST 2009

I'm a fellow (K)Ubuntu user, although I'm waiting for KK to be
released before upgrading. I just wanted to point out that presumably
this advertisement can be avoided by installing R as instructed at
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/ rather than using Ubuntu's
version. I usually do this anyway because it's usually more
up-to-date.

-Ista