[R] Time Dependent Cox Model

joris meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:28:26 CEST 2009

Well,

it might be wise to elaborate a bit more about the variables and what
exactly you want e.g. death-time to be. I'd interprete it as time of
death, but the fact that it is 0/1, means it is a logical (?) binary
variable of some sort.

Please ask your question in such a way that somebody who doesn't know
the dataset and your research, can still understand what is inside the
dataset and what exactly you're trying to obtain.

I'd also suggest to add the command to read in the data. I don't have
the time to spend looking around how exactly I can read in the dataset
in such a way it fits what you have in your workspace.

Cheers
Joris