[R] Discriminant plot

Alain Guillet alain.guillet at uclouvain.be
Thu Oct 15 12:42:00 CEST 2009

Hi Alejo,

According to my knowledge the two plots are different because in the
first one a point belongs to a group depending on its group in the data
whereas in the second plot a point belongs to the group predicted by the
linear discriminant analysis.

I hope somebody will correct me if I am wrong.

Alain

--
Alain Guillet
Statistician and Computer Scientist

SMCS - Institut de statistique - Université catholique de Louvain
Bureau c.316
Voie du Roman Pays, 20
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium