[R] News on R "s largest corporate partner REVolution Computingand SPSS CEO:

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Wed Oct 21 21:26:39 CEST 2009

On 10/21/2009 3:09 PM, Charles Annis, P.E. wrote:
> David:
>
> Do you mean "inappropriate" or "embarrassing?"
>
> How would we R-ians know what has happened at REVolution were it not for
> Ajay's note?  Were you planning a press release?

I think he already did post a note on his blog mentioning that Danese
was no longer employed there.  There was also a press release, I don't
know if it mentioned her.  The blog entry also said that David continues
his employment, which contradicts the second part of the claim below.

So I suspect we're all still pretty much ignorant of what happened, and
I wouldn't mind keeping it that way, but if I wanted more details, I'd
look on the REvolution site for their side of the story, and on Danese
Cooper's site for hers.

Not on R-Help.

Duncan Murdoch

Something like, "47% of