[R] Temperature Prediction Model

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Thu Oct 22 22:22:14 CEST 2009

Aneeta,

If I understand the figure at
<http://db.csail.mit.edu/labdata/labdata.html> this problem deals
with sensors in a lab that is probably isolated from outdoor
temperature changes.

I assume the predictive model must detect when a "rampaging 800
pound gorilla" messes with a sensor.  Do we also have to detect the
pawing of a "micro-mouse" as well?

The collected data also seem to have other parameters which would
be valuable--are you limited to just temperature?

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600