[R] What happen for Negative binomial link in Lmer fonction?

E. Robardet e.robardet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:51:24 CET 2009

Thank you for your answers,

I have an exemple of that i was using:

m1a<-lmer(atpos~ninter+saison+milieu*zone+(1|code),family=neg.bin(0.429),method="Laplace",data=manu)
summary(m1a)
Generalized linear mixed model fit using Laplace
Formula: atpos ~ ninter + saison + milieu * zone + (1 | code)
   Data: manu
 Family: Negative Binomial(log link)
   AIC   BIC logLik deviance
 125.1 147.6 -54.57    109.1

I think It was the version lme4 0.9975-10.
Unfortunately, I have this version no more available on my computer..
I wonder if this old results are still valid..