[R] spplot modifications

emorway emorway at engr.colostate.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:29:42 CEST 2009

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25336596/Conductivity1.jpeg

I need a little help making modifications to the image included with this
post.  First, rather than using a linear color legend to display the output
I would like to use a log-scale legend.  Thus, the legend on the right would
go from 1 to 1000, for example, with a classic log-scale gradation.  What I
hope to avoid is taking the log of the values and displaying the "logged"
values using a linear scale.  Second, at the top of the legend there is a
random green bar that shouldn't be there.  If you know what causes this or
more importantly, how to get rid of it, please help.  I've included the code
and text files necessary to create this figure in the zip file.

Thank you,
Eric Morway
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25336596/Morway_R_Qs.zip Morway_R_Qs.zip