[R] Changing font to times for EMF graphics

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 8 13:09:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry for the simple question. I am usually able to change the font for PDF graphics with pdf.options(family="Times")
However, I have found no way yet to get an emf file with a times font. I also tried a detour by using pstoedit to convert a pdf with the desired font to an emf but even there the font does not appear as times.
Is there a way to get a times font in an emf file or is it even a restriction of the file format?

I am on Win XP and R 2.9.1.

Many thanks,
  Werner