[R] Help with output height

Paula Fergnani Salvia paulafergnani at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 22 21:52:26 CEST 2009

Hello everyone
I have a problem using the R console. I have written 2000 lines in a notepad, this lines are commands for reading dbf files. When I paste these lines in the R console I can only visualize the end of the output, this is because the R console has a default number of rows which is small for this task. I need to expand the lines that I can see, because I want to know if R found problems riding some of these files. How can I do this? Also, I have the same problem when I want to visualize this dbf files because they have 4000 rows
Thank you very much
Paula

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/