[R] Help with output height

Scott Sherrill-Mix shescott at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 22 23:16:43 CEST 2009

Cutting and pasting is probably a bad idea with 2000 lines of code.
You might want to save your 2000 lines to a file and then source it.
e.g.

source('myHugeFile.R')

I think (I don't have a GUI version handy) there's a dropdown menu
option for sourcing files in the File menu of the GUI too if you'd
prefer that.

Scott

Scott Sherrill-Mix
Genomics and Computational Biology