[R] Standard deviation of an accuracy rate

mramon manugen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:32:35 CEST 2010

I want to evaluate the overall accuracy rate of some clustering methods. For
that, I have created 10 different data sets (by simulation) and I have
measured the accuracy (events well-classified divided by total number of
events) of each method on each data set. So at the end I have a total of 10
measures of accuracy for each method.

If I calculate the standard deviation of 10 accuracy measures, what means
that measure? Is the method with the lowest standard deviation of accuracy
the method with the highest reproducibility/repeatibility or whatelse? What
would be the right term?

Thank you