[R] using double loops and saving the data

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Apr 12 14:28:44 CEST 2010

Hi

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 12.04.2010 12:51:24:

> Petr Pikal wrote:

<snip>

> > Nobody except you has your data available, so without providing more
clues
> > you can not expect mor relevant answers.
> >
> > Try str(your.objects) and maybe you could use debug to see how they
are
> > operating and changing through a cycle.
> >

> I think I got what you mean, so that I can't use the
> "Wealth1[[s]][i] <- Ca[i+1]+Po[i+1]"
> in the last line of loops.
>
> Is there any code I can use the store the data?
> I aim to store the data like :
> a <- "x1" "x2" "x3" "x4" ...

What is x1, x2, ....? If they are just character constants a can be
character vector.

> and in each entry of a
> x1 <- 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...

and the same applies here. x1 can be numeric vector.

I do not see any problem.

> the entries in "x1" are the "wealth" that I want estimate.
> Please tell me the code to store these type of data. Thanks. :)

What type of data? You did not tell us anything useful about structure of
data. Please provide at least output from

str(your.data.objects.you.want.to.put.together)

as Leonard da Quirm would say

Regards
Petr