[R] 2 simple question

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Apr 26 22:15:23 CEST 2010

A couple of additions to the suggestions that you have already received:

1. you can use par(mfrow=c(r,c)) to set up the plotting areas, then us par(mfg=c(r,c)) to tell R which frame to plot into.

2. you could start with an empty plot and use the subplot function (TeachingDemos package) to place each plot exactly where you want.

3. you can use layout, just create the matrix with the numbers representing the order you want to plot.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org