[R] ifelse command

Philip Wong tombfighter at mysinamail.com
Thu Aug 19 04:46:22 CEST 2010

well to be honest, it is a assignment for the Bayesian statistic paper I wish
to take later in the academic year.  But I'm a slow learner, so I'm going to
try out some of the assignments posted in the university forum hoping to get
some practice in advance.

Could you please elaborate more on the set.seed() function, I understood
from the ?set.seed the general idea of set.seed (if I didn't misunderstood
it).  I could stimulate a six side dice by set.seed(1:6) with n number of
runs using runif(), does that meant if I use set.seed() I don't need to use
the prob=c(1,1,2,3,2,1)/10) to create my bias dice?