[R] ifelse command

Philip Wong tombfighter at mysinamail.com
Thu Aug 19 05:19:04 CEST 2010

Hi Dennis,
I see your point about using a different name for the runif() functions,
other then the one I used to stimulate the bias coins.  I start to get what
you and David meant after thinking it through for a while regarding with
comparison the biased dice and the uniform distribution, but the difficulty
I'm experiencing now is how?

How, as in how should I write it in R to make such comparison.  Can you
please make more suggestions or elaborate more to guide me on how to make it
work?

thanks!