[R] R reports

r.ookie r.ookie at live.com
Sat Aug 21 17:13:29 CEST 2010

Yeah but, in considering Revolution, they do not offer a Mac version. Their Mac version (community version) is just an older version of R---?? What was that about? Their support is patchy and personally I would avoid them like the plague (for other reasons not mentioned). I would however encourage the actual R developers to develop a report generating function. That would be the direction to go.