[R] "Nash Equilibrium"

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Sat Dec 4 15:49:36 CET 2010

Hi Christophe,

Aren't you also using fixed-point acceleration schemes (from the SQUAREM package) for solving the Nash equilibria?

How does fixed-point acceleration approach compare to the optimization approach in terms of speed and robustness (i.e. convergence from bad starting values)?

Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
School of Medicine