[R] "Nash Equilibrium"

Christophe Dutang dutangc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:27:49 CET 2010

Finally, I decided not to depends on SQUAREM, which I used for testing. Nevertherless extrapolation methods for fixed point iteration are at least twice faster than the crude fixed-point iteration or other relaxation methods. Later I would like to do a real benchmark of all methods, not just fixed-point iterations.

Christophe

--
website: http://dutangc.free.fr