[R] Statistical Analysis with R Beginner's Guide Book

John M. Quick john at johnmquick.com
Wed Dec 8 06:09:20 CET 2010

Hi Mike,

The book makes use of .csv files, which are provided, along with all R code and .RData files.

You have an interesting thought about people pulling data from diverse sources and making everyday use of R. For this, I would suggest using Excel or Google Docs Spreadsheets to compile and organize the data. Afterwards, the dataset could be exported as a .csv file for use in R.

John