[R] Can't install Sweave

Rainer Schuermann Rainer.Schuermann at gmx.net
Sat Dec 11 17:18:16 CET 2010

On Saturday 11 December 2010 14:54:39 Duncan Murdoch wrote:
> If you put a copy of Sweave.sty into your latex installation, in a few
> months you'll have an obsolete version, and things will just not work.

A link from ly latex installation to the original file in my R installation would do fine? It works, but is there a downside I wouldn't know?

Background is that I want to use kile for editing my .Rnw file (which will be more text than calculation), with the convenience of having the .Rnw and the .tex file (and the .bib file) all in one window, with an integrated Konsole window at the bottom.

Thanks,
Rainer