[R] xmlToDataFrame drops me into browser

sjaffe sjaffe at riskspan.com
Mon Feb 1 19:40:54 CET 2010

Even using the example from the documentation:

> f = system.file("exampleData", "size.xml", package = "XML")
> xmlToDataFrame(f, c("integer", "integer", "numeric"))
Called from: xmlToDataFrame(doc, colClasses, homogeneous, collectNames,
nodes = xmlChildren(xmlRoot(doc)))
Browse[1]>

I haven't set any debug() on this function, and it doesn't complain about an
error...but then it shouldn't since I've just copied the command from the
documentation