[R] Reading raw intensity data from getGEO's gse object

Dipen dipenps at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:35:42 CET 2010

Hello, I am trying to download a SOFT matrix file for GSE series to extract
raw intensity data.

gse<- getGEO('GSExxxx', AnnotGPL=T)

However, I am not able to use the function Table(gse), which returns the
following error

>>>Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function "Table", for signature
"GSE"

If I try to use the GDSxxxx file, I get only the adjusted log 2 ratio of
intensities.
Is there any way to get to the raw intensity data contained within GSE
object?

Thanks,
Dipen