[R] Reading raw intensity data from getGEO's gse object

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 11 20:25:52 CET 2010

On 02/11/2010 10:35 AM, Dipen wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to download a SOFT matrix file for GSE series to extract
> raw intensity data.
>
> gse<- getGEO('GSExxxx', AnnotGPL=T)
>
> However, I am not able to use the function Table(gse), which returns the
> following error

>   unable to find an inherited method for function "Table", for signature
> "GSE"
>
> If I try to use the GDSxxxx file, I get only the adjusted log 2 ratio of
> intensities.
> Is there any way to get to the raw intensity data contained within GSE
> object?

Hi Dipen -- please ask questions about Bioconductor packages on the
Bioconductor mailing list.

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

Include the output of sessionInfo(), but try updating packages as
outlined at

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/install/

before posting; I believe this is a known issue that has been addressed.

Martin

--
Martin Morgan
1100 Fairview Ave. N.