[R] plotrix 2.8-3

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Mon Feb 22 10:08:37 CET 2010

Hi all,
I'm announcing this version of plotrix because I have made a couple of
changes that will affect users. Although the function that used to be
known as hierobarp is fairly new, there may be some users who are
surprised when they find that it has changed its name to barNest. I will
probably rename the two functions hierobarp.svymean and
hierobarp.svyprop in the next version to barNest.* as well.

The other major changes are to the pyramid.plot function. A recent
exchange with a user led to new options to use different category labels
for the left and right bars and to place the category labels and values
outside the bars. So there are a couple of new arguments and options.
The help page and examples should make these clear. If not, you all know
my email address. Have fun.

Jim