[R] R2HTML Report number format, or Better Way?

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Mon Jan 4 01:26:30 CET 2010

On 01/04/2010 10:49 AM, L.A. wrote:
> Thanks for the replys.
>
>    I've played with both suggestions, but must not understand as I could not
> get
> them to work. In the first, do I have to save my results as a *.dat file?

No, I simply showed how I obtained the data frame that you gave as an
example.
> Where do I find the HTML file?

The HTML file will be in the current R directory. If you include a valid
path in the filename argument, it will be wherever you specify. The
delim.table function formats the result in whatever way the object would
normally be printed and is usually called in an R script that is to have
HTML output produced by the htmlize function.

Jim