[R] R2HTML Report number format, or Better Way?

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Mon Jan 4 08:38:30 CET 2010

L.A. wrote:

>   For the second, As a beginner, is this what you mean by "supply the data
> as code"?
> The actual data is 17000 rows and 31 columns.

In your case, it is irrelevant if the data are 17000x31 or 2x3, so an
example with few columns is sufficient. And if you supply the data in code,
other people can copy it to provide a tested example. See my example, or
simply (not tested)

df = matrix(c(1,2,0.3,0.4,nrow=2)

As a test, go to another computer and let you sample run there? Does is
complain "object not found"?

Dieter